sábado, marzo 29, 2008

Spanish songs!! what's the menu? :P

I've been asked for recommendation about spanish music. What a difficult question!!! Well, i was thinking of Nina and Megumi while i did it ^___^

I made a simple compilation of some Spanish music, just pop music that hit (or hit some years ago) in the top 10 here in Spain. I usually don’t listen to this type of music very often, but these songs i picked have an special meaning for me, in one or another way: ‘cause i listened to them in a trip, ‘cause i danced with someone, or had a very interesting conversation meanwhile.

There are another singers which are more important or even whose musical career is considered much more interesting. Nevermind, this is my selection *^^* I hope you like it :)

I have also tried to get the translation of the songs (i made myself some of them- well, sometimes my vocabulary sucks xD) , but for a few of them was imposible to find something in internet, and i don’t have time to translate the whole compilation. I’m sorry very much. Anyway, if you are very fond of any song which is not translated, just tell me and i’ll translate it for you, ok?

Enjoy it! Kisu, kisu!!

Copy this link and paste it in your browser:

www.arrikitukis.com/varios/cosas/compilation.zip


Contents:

01- Muñeca de trapo (La Oreja de Van Gogh)
02- Dulce Locura (La Oreja de Van Gogh)
03- Mi vida sin ti (La Oreja de Van Gogh)
04- París (La Oreja de Van Gogh)
05- Te quiero como el mar (Melendi)
06- Caminando por la vida (Melendi)
07- No valgo nada sin tu amor (Juanes)
08- Volverte a ver (Juanes)
09- Antes que ver el sol (Coty)
10- Nada de esto fue un error (Coty)
11- Mediterráneo (Los Rebeldes & El Canto del Loco)
12- ¿Por qué no ser amigos? (Hombres G y El Canto del Loco)
13- Miro la vida pasar (Fangoria)
14- Retorciendo las palabras (Fangoria)
15- La mano en el fuego (Fangoria)
16- Las de la intuición (Shakira)
17- Ciega, Sordomuda (Shakira)
18- Te dejo Madrid (Shakira)
19- Suerte/Whenever, wherever (Shakira)
20- Princesas (Pereza)
21- Caramelo (Pereza)
22- Te entiendo (Pignoise)
23- Marta, Sebas, Guille y los demás (Amaral)

2 comentarios:

oneth dijo...

Where's Bisbal? And Los Secretos? And Alejandro Sanz? And Mecano? And Los Rodriguez? And Mclan? And Deluxe? Too many "last year" favourites :(

Arrikitukis dijo...

Yeah, i know xD Maybe you can do another compilation for my friends xDDD